Hammond new 1554/1555 sizes
Hammond have added a further four sizes with 24 configurations to our popular 1554 and 1555 series of sealed enclosures, available in ABS or polycarbonate with styled, opaque, clear or smoked lids.
The polycarbonate versions have cUL and UL 508A listing (File # E65324), and are tested to IP68 (NEMA Type 4, 4X, 6, 6P, 12 and 13). The ABS versions have not been tested by cUL or UL and are designed to meet IP66.
All versions have a RAL 7035 light grey (RAL7035) base. The ABS units are available with a plain or styled opaque grey lid. The polycarbonate ones are available with a plain or styled opaque lid, a clear lid or a smoked lid.
The new sizes for the 1554 and 1555
- X: 300 x 200 x 90. XA: 300 x 200 x 120
- Y: 300 x 240 x 95. YA: 300 x 240 x 120
Key 1554/1555 product attributes
- ABS versions are designed to meet IP66 and have a flammability rating of UL94-HB for indoor use.
- Polycarbonate versions are third-party tested to IP68 and are UV stabilized for outdoor use. The grey material has a UL94-5VA rating, clear and smoked lids UL94V-0.
- Lid is secured with self-captivated M4 stainless steel machine screws, threaded into integral stainless steel bushings for repetitive assembly and disassembly.
- Internal DIN rail mounting tabs moulded into most models
- M3 threaded brass inserts and/or standoffs for PCB or inner panel mounting in all but the smallest B size.
- Vertical PCB guides in all but the smallest B size.