|Intensity (typical)||Prominent & Recessed||Flush||Forward Voltage|
|Bi-colour – The colour is changed by reversing the polarity of the supply voltage|
|Tri-colour – The indicator has red & green LEDs, when both connected yellow is produced|
|Super Bright||Prominent & Recessed||Flush||Forward Voltage|
Operating Temperature -40°C to +85°C
Soldering Temperature Max 260°C for max 5 seconds
- Gold faston terminal indicates Anode (+), silver indicates Cathode (-).
- Standard wire length is 200mm, red wire indicates Anode (+), black wire indicates Cathode (-). For other wire lengths please contact us.
- For alternative voltages, please contact us.
- Bi-colour LEDs – by connecting the + one colour is produced, by reversing the supply voltage another is produced. Bi-colours available up to 28VDC.
- Short body pins and wires only available up to 28VDC.
- Short body fastons only available without integral resistor (2VDC).
- Tri-colour LED has re and green LEDs, when both are connected yellow is produced.
- Standard Tri-colour fastons terminals are two Anodes (+) and one Cathode (-).
- Tri-colour wires are one red (+) and one green(+) and one black (-) Cathode.
- Tri-colour pins are centre (-) cathode, shortest (+) anode pin green, longest (+) anode pin red.
- Tri-colours are only available up to 28VAC/DC.
- Maximum panel thickness 7mm.
- We recommend using superbright LEDs for use at 230VAC.