- These low-cost Vertisockets™ are recommended for high-volume vertical display mounting applications
- Very useful for connection of board-to-board jumpers and for DIP switches, as well as LED devices
- STANDARD BODY MATERIAL: black UL 94V-0 4/6 Nylon
- BIFURCATED CONTACTS: Grade-A spring-tempered Phosphor Bronze per QQ-B-750
- STANDARD CONTACT PLATING: 50µ [1.27µ] min. Sn per ASTM B545-97 over 50µ [1.27] Ni per QQ-N-290 (TL = 90/10 Sn/Pb per MIL-T-10727 Type 1 over 50µ [1.27] Ni per QQN-290)
- CONTACT CURRENT RATING: 1 amp
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 221°F [105°C]
- INSERTION FORCE: 110 grams/pin average
- WITHDRAWAL FORCE: 75 grams/pin average
- ACCEPTS FLAT LEADS: up to 0.014 [0.36] thick and 0.020 [0.51] wide
- ACCEPTS ROUND LEADS: up to 0.020 [0.51] dia.
- ACCEPTS LEAD LENGTHS: 0.75-0.160 [1.91-4.06] dia.