Notice: Undefined index: backdoor in /home/phoenixelectroni/public_html/wp-content/themes/Divi/functions.php on line 122
Multipin Battery Connector
- Stroke displacement contact for maximum cycle life.
- Stroke displacement of 2.5mm for GC series and 2.3mm for GD series in a miniature connector.
- Contact cleans battery terminal every mating cycle.
- Life is 10,000 cycles for GC series and 5,000 cycles for GD series.
- (Nickel plated battery terminal is changed every 1,000 cycles)
- Highly reliable and stable contact design.
- Gold plating for contact reliability.
- 4 variations:
- Standard type of 5mm pitch (GC11 series)
- Reverse type of 5mm pitch (GC02 series)
- Standard type of 3mm pitch (GD01 series)
- Reverse type of 3mm pitch (GD02 series)