Notice: Undefined index: backdoor in /home/phoenixelectroni/public_html/wp-content/themes/Divi/functions.php on line 122
Shielded Bubble Film from Vermason
- Bubble shielding film can be used for wrapping and protecting large ESD sensitive products that would not fit into bags.
- Combines “Faraday Cage” and mechanical protection
- Shields about twice as well as normal shielding bags of equivalent size
- Metallised film laminated to low-charging bubble material
- Protects ESD sensitive contents from electrostatic fields, electrostatic discharges (ESD), and physical damage.
- <20 nJ energy limit test per IEC 61340-5-3
- Meets EN 61340-5-1 and Packaging standard IEC 61340-5-3 requirements for ESD shielding packaging inside and outside an ESD Protected Area (EPA).
- Dissipative surfaces RS: <1 x 1011 ohms per IEC 61340-2-3
- Allows film to be used throughout an ESD Protected Area and grounded when placed on a grounded surface or handled by a grounded operator.
- If you have any questions or requests regarding this product please don’t hesitate to contact me.
- Many thanks,