Statfree T2TM Dissipative Rubber Matting
- Durable rubber material, dissipative on one side and conductive on the other
- Dissipative (1 x 106 to <1 x 109 ohms Rtt) Top Layer – Limited Lifetime Warranty
Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20 worksurface required limit and recommendation of ANSI/ESD S4.1 for contact with ESD susceptible items. Electricals will not drift for the life of the mat.
- Conductive (<1 x 104 Rtt) Bottom Layer – Limited Lifetime Warranty
The dedicated conductive layer reduces the resistance to ground (Rtg) from the top of the surface to the groundable point ground and allows the mats to be used with ESD workstation monitors. Electricals will not drift for the life of the mat.
- Ultraviolet (UV) Stabilizer Additives
Stabilizes color retention, ensures ESD performance over time and eliminates surface layer deterioration resulting in cracking when the product is flexed
- Lightly embossed surface
Easier to clean than vinyl mats; excellent coefficient of friction for handling electronic products
- Superior heat, chemical and wear resistance
- Excellent choice in soldering and other challenging manufacturing environments
- Thickness: 1.5mm