WT 1 AND WT 1H Solder Stations
- These next-generation, one-channel soldering stations aim to please.The detailed LC display
- enables an unprecedented overview of all functions, quick and easy to reach via the new
- user-friendly menu button. The lightning-quick change process of the heating element during
- operation allows efficient working with several different tip types in quick succession.
- If you need even more performance than 90 W, then the smart solution is the higher-powered
- WT 1H, at 150 W.
- ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE:
- Front-mounted Mains Switch- The front-mounted mains switch ensures easy access at all times.
Multi-functional LC Display- Unique LC display with a detailed overview of all functions. Adjustable background illumination. Power bar graph allows visual monitoring of the easily-readable output power from the station to the soldering iron tip.
New Menu Button- Provides the ultimate user friendly access to and navigation of the menu structure.
2-in-1 WSR Safety Rest- The soldering iron holder can be rotated through 180 °. The user can choose between wet and dry cleaning.
New Soldering Pencil- The new, high-performance WTP 90 soldering pencil features a system to quickly and easily switch out the heating element while the iron is hot, or simply change the tip.
Stackable Units- The WT 1 / WT 1H soldering stations can be stacked on the WTHA 1 hot air station, or on each other, saving space on the workbench.
High Performance- The WT soldering stations are available in two designs: 90 W and 150 W power units with 1 channel.
Backwards Compatibility- All soldering irons of the WSD and WD soldering stations can be connected. (Except micro soldering irons)WT1 Operating Instructions